Online therapy using Skype or FaceTime
We offer online counselling and psychotherapy sessions to people who are unable to travel to our office. If geographical limitations make it difficult to attend regular sessions then free video conferencing software such as Skype or FaceTime can make therapy accessible again.
What are Skype and FaceTime?
Skype and FaceTime are free software applications that allow you to have video conversations anywhere in the world. All you need is a reliable internet connection, a computer or smartphone and a private space where you won’t be disturbed.
You can download Skype for free from here and be up and running in a few minutes.
If you own an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad or Mac then you will probably already have Apple’s FaceTime software preinstalled. We offer therapy via both software packages – whichever is easiest for you.
Who might use Skype or FaceTime therapy?
- If you live in an area where no suitable therapists are available.
- Your community is so small that your privacy is jeopardised.
- You travel for work and struggle to attend regular appointments at your therapists office.
- Transportation makes it difficult to get to therapy.
- If you are an expat and would like a therapist who understands your language and culture.
How do I get started?
Once you have either Skype or FaceTime installed then fill in the form below and we will get in touch shortly. We will schedule an appointment exactly the same way as a regular counselling or psychotherapy session in our office. The fees are the same as regular sessions and payment is made via online banking.
Book an appointment
Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly and arrange an appointment time that suits.