We provide professional and confidential counselling and psychotherapy services. These terms can be a bit confusing but don’t worry too much about the definitions; at your first meeting we will listen carefully to what is troubling you and adapt our treatment approach to fit with your specific situation.
If you would like to understand more about counselling and psychotherapy then read on, or contact us to ask any questions or book an appointment.
Counselling will help you get through those difficult life challenges and experiences:
Relationship / marriage counselling will help you make positive changes in your relationship:
- Loss of passion
- Lack of intimacy
- Communication problems
- Repetitive arguments
- Relationship transitions such as: birth of new children, getting married, children leaving home.
- Breaking up amicably
- New relationships – end of the honeymoon period
Psychotherapy will help you understand and improve problematic aspects of your personality:
- Destructive relationship patterns
- Self esteem
- Addictive tendencies
- Depressive tendencies (always seeing the glass half empty)
- Overreacting (i.e. overly angry / anxious / depressed / jealous by seemingly minor events)
- Problematic family relationships
- Problems with intimacy
- Mid life crisis